Join our team at North Chandler Place in Chandler, AZ!
North Chandler Place is managed by Frontline Management.
Frontline Management is founded on the belief that more than anything, people matter. Our employees are our highest priority! Due to this, we’ve been certified as a Great Place to Work! For more information on this incredible designation, take a look here: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/7019429
Frontline is an exceptional group of caring professionals who excel in the operations management of the full continuum of senior’s housing and healthcare services including Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Independent Living and Home Health. We have communities in Colorado, Oregon, South Dakota and Kansas.
Our team is comprised of hard-working, down-to-earth individuals who share an uncommon commitment to set the standard for excellence.
“A big part of life’s success is surrounding yourself with the right people. People who understand that a commitment to excellence improves lives and that improving lives makes the world a better place. People who believe in making a difference . . .where it matters.”
-Steve Veluscek, Frontline Founder and CEO
If integrity, respect, accountability, teamwork, excellence, and humility are important to you, apply today to join our team! We can’t wait to hear from you!
SUMMARY OF MAINTENANCE/ HVAC TECHNICIAN POSITION
**Must have current HVAC Certification**
North Chandler Place is seeking a Maintenance/ HVAC Technician. We strive to provide care to our residents that exceeds industry standards and we are looking for a Maintenance / HVAC Technician that wants to join that mission!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Makes minor repairs on handrails, windows, flooring, walls, ceilings, beds, wheelchairs, geri-chairs, electrical equipment, sprinkling systems, generators, emergency lighting, fire alarms and extinguishers, changes filters on HVAC equipment, carries, Must have experience installing A/C Units. lifts and stocks supplies.
- Prioritizes service requests and makes quality workmanship repairs in a timely manner.
- Performs preventative maintenance in community including, but not limited to, heating and air-conditioning systems, plumbing fixtures, sprinkler system, smoke detector and fire extinguishers.
- Identifies potentially hazardous situations that are not apparent to others.
- Enforces safety procedures in compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Informs supervisor of supplies and equipment needs to meet the day to day operational needs of the facility and residents.
- Ability to complete Heat pump installs.
- Assists with lawn maintenance, including mowing and watering throughout the community.
- Operates various equipment including riding lawn mower, self-propelled lawn mower, leaf blower, string trimmer and edger.
- Performs routine & regular maintenance including preparing and updating maintenance schedule for all equipment to assure efficiency and safety.
- Operates lawn mowing equipment; performs routine repairs and lubrications, mows & trims grass, mulches grass clippings utilizing leaf blower and string trimmer to assist in lawn maintenance.
- Performs seasonal duties on all equipment such as winterizing lawn equipment.
- English literate and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 1-2 years HVAC experience required with HVAC.
- Knowledge of building equipment, building codes and building systems (HVAC, plumbing and electrical) in health care facilities.
- Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record.
- Experience working on minor electrical and plumbing projects.
- Capable of working overtime and alternate shifts as needed including evenings, weekend and holidays.
- HVAC Certification required.
- EPA Certification required.
WHY CHOOSE A CAREER WITH FRONTLINE?
- A culture that is "Committed to Kindness"
- Great developmental and growth opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Robust Health and Welfare Benefits:
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance ($25,000)
- Voluntary benefits including Life/AD&D Insurance, STD, LTD, Critical Care & Accident Insurance
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.