Maintenance Manager – Pulp and Paper
Salary $90,000 – 125,000 + Bonus = $140,000+ Excellent Benefits and relocation package
Tissue Manufacturer has an immediate need for a Maintenance Manager. This manager will lead a team of Maintenance Supervisors and Mechanics/Electricians who seek guidance in transitioning from reactionary to preventive maintenance concepts. This individual will lead and direct the team to insure that all maintenance work is completed in a timely manner, while ensuring safety procedures are followed. Another important role of this Manager is to promote Continuous Improvement and maintain efficient work standards. Must be familiar with Paper Machines.
This Maintenance Manager’s position is in the beautiful Northeast. Metro area with the ability to live either in the city or commute.
Requirements for this position:
- BS degree in Engineering or Technology preferred but will consider equivalent experience
- Seven or more years of maintenance management experience in Pulp & Paper
- Experience implementing predictive/preventive maintenance programs
- Team leaderships skills – ability to lead inspire, and motivate
- Enthusiastic Individual that enjoys a growing/expanding environment.
TO APPLY: Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgORcindyATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts* Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/
EXCELLENT BENEFITS & PAID RELOCATION