Job Description Summary
Must have extensive experience with Preventative and Predictive Maintenance ofConveyor Systems.
- This position will be responsible for the leadership, direction, coordination and performance of all assigned maintenance and facility support activities.
- This includes "Safety First" program leadership, customer relations, employee development, staffing, policy implementation / enforcement, budget preparation and cost control.
- Includes profit and loss responsibility for the facility, quality control, maintenance process development and conformance, and all administrative functions. Must demonstrate good judgment at all times when making decisions affecting the company's business.
- This position will be responsible for all salaried and hourly positions at the facility. Oversight of all processes ensuring conformance to federal, state, and local regulations, and conformance with company and customer policies.
- Interact with customer and client personnel to determine and act upon customer/client expectations.
- Development and maintenance of performance metrics records.
Education:Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Maintenance, Engineering, Management or related field.Experience:Possess a minimum of five years experience in maintenance management, with experience in supervision, planning / scheduling, and estimating preferred. Experience managing teams performingPredictive and Preventative Maintenance of Conveyor Systemsis required.Accreditation:Membership and demonstrated active participation in industry related professional organizations (SMRP, IFMA, BOMA, etc.) with applicable professional certification is desired.Computer Skills: Demonstrated proficiency in creating and working with documents in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.