Job Stability | Expanding Company | Drive Preventative Maintenance | Coach Mentor and Build Strong Teams
The Richmond Group USA is recruiting for a Maintenance Manager to join our client at their Southeastern Virginia (Franklin) production site. Our client is an expanding U.S. based manufacturer with an aggressive plan to improve their site operations with capital investments and great people.
This is a very exciting opportunity because our client has been growing every year, looking for problem solvers to drive positive change.
We are looking for an industrial maintenance leader who can develop and implement workflow processes, drive preventative maintenance methods, drive processes to improve machine uptime and maintenance team performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree Mechanical Engineering (or Electrical Engineering or other industrial degree)
- Industrial manufacturing experience (heavy mechanical and automation settings)
- Maintenance Supervision experience – must be a strong decisive leader
- Experience defining work processes
- Experience implementing PM programs to improve machine uptime
- Experience building world class teams
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply with a WORD of PDF resume. We will contact you directly if your experience is a good match. Your information will not be shared with other organizations without your knowledge.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Zach Price is a Client Manager and Executive recruiter specializing in Engineering, Operations and Project Management roles.