Warren Oil has an immediate need for a Maintenance Manager at our West Memphis manufacturing facility!
The largest independent oil manufacturer in North America is looking for an experienced and motivated Maintenance Manager for their flagship plant in the Memphis TN area. This is an ideal role for a Maintenance Manager with a variety of packaging experience such as filling, blow molding, blending or a Maintenance Supervisor ready to make the next step. This role has over 20 direct reports including Maintenance Supervisor's. This isn't a one-man shop where you'll be called in at all hours of the night as soon as equipment breaks down.
As Maintenance Manager, your primary objective is maximum machinery up-time and minimum down-time. The Maintenance Manager is critical to support the Company's goal to remain at the forefront of productivity and create a world class manufacturing environment with respect to the utilization of capital equipment. You will direct all of the activities of the maintenance department, ensuring appropriate parts inventory and adequate training of all Maintenance associates. Preventive and Predictive maintenance program(s) will be utilized to minimize down-time. Will be responsible for all grounds and facilities.
- Fulltime opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Plan and coordinate all maintenance activities in the facilities including analyzing equipment needs, reliability issues, developing preventive/predictive maintenance programs
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Coach, mentor, train and develop maintenance employees to meet current and future business requirements
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Manage the maintenance expenses by ensuring best practices in the industry
- Coordinate daily as well as weekly planning meetings as required, related to maintenance activities.
- Support department's compliance to any Lean Manufacturing goals and objectives; including updating and implementing CMMS program
- Build an upkeep long term relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure compliance with health and safety policies
- Direct reports include a Maintenance Planner, Industrial Mechanics, and Electricians
- Provide assistance to project engineering
- Provide technical assistance for supporting entire on-site maintenance activities.
- Support proactively all EH&S procedures and policies
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- Previous working experience as a Maintenance Manager for 5 year
- Hands on experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of plant and industrial equipment and operations
- Applicable knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
AA degree in Industrial Maintenance or Certifications in maintenance and electrical related coursework preferred.
Warren Oil is the largest independent blender and packager of lubricants to the automotive, agriculture, commercial and heavy duty markets in North America. The company operates six manufacturing and packaging facilities, located in North Carolina, Alabama, Arkansas, Texas, Illinois, and Pennsylvania. Warren Oil markets its lubricants, both conventional and synthetic, domestically and internationally to over forty countries, under the WARREN brand, the LUBRIGUARD brand, the LUBRIGOLD brand and the ITASCA brand. Warren Oil also manufactures and markets private label products for a number of Fortune 500 companies in addition to manufacturing and marketing a full line of automotive and heavy duty chemicals, including anti-freeze and brake fluids, under its proprietary AUTOGUARD brand name.
Warren Oil is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.