The only thing missing from our company? You.
In addition to offering a wide range of supply chain solutions, our thought leadership is unmatched in the greater supply chain. Our philosophy offers flexibility, trust and collaboration with our clients. We utilize the latest technology to fulfill logistical and operational needs.
In this role, you are responsible for all facility and equipment maintenance, repair, installation, and removal.
Your Essential Functions:
- Performs all preventative maintenance and repair on all equipment, including but not limited to SMETCO, Palamatic, forklifts, compressors, hydraulic systems, electrical systems, plumbing, lighting, heating and air conditioners, production equipment such as nail and screw guns, electric motors, pneumatic and vacuum systems, buildings and the grounds.
- Manages the forklift driver's certification program, on site, to ensure all forklift drivers are certified and certifications are current.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all logs related to the machinery.
- Responsible for the adherence of all safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Ensures all forklift driver's maintenance and machine logs are current and accurate.
- Maintains an inventory of spare parts.
- Maintains relationship with vendors and ensures services and charges are accurate.
- Works closely with customer to ensure that reporting and reimbursable expenses are obtained on a monthly basis.
- Full benefits such as: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more.
- All health benefits are effective on the first of the month following 60 days of date of hire
- Blue Cross Blue Shield administers our plan, providing exceptional access to in-network providers and deep discounts on services
- Guardian is our Dental and Vision Provider offering extremely rich benefits to our employees
- We offer a free Employee Assistance Program through Guardian called Worklife Matters (Counseling, Legal Advice, 24 hour support, Trust/Wills, etc.)
- A committee formed to enrich the lives of our team members and communities we serve. If you have an initiative that meets that goal, we can help you fund it!
- Special Olympics supporter, St. Jude Champion, Local Blood Drive Hosts, Clark Scholarships, United Way supporter, Armed forces and Veteran recognition, Breast Cancer Awareness Events, and local food bank supporters!
With more than 100 combined years of operational and logistics knowledge and expertise, Propak’s management understands that in order to help you stay competitive and grow in an ever-changing economy, we need to be flexible. And we are. Propak has built a network and portfolio of service offerings from innovative ideas. We were built upon innovation and it continues to be an integral part of our culture.
Are you ready to entrench yourself in a long-lasting career with the ability to grow within one of the highest ranking companies in North America? What are you waiting for? Choose Propak as your final destination and Click Apply Now.
Propak Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request, by contacting us. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request