Job DescriptionHave you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
To provide leadership, management, and technical support for all maintenance activities associated with bakery plant operations. Responsibilities include the management of an annual capital plan, the administration of a repair and maintenance system and budget, ensuring environmental compliance, and the training and development of management and non-management personnel within the maintenance department.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Oversees maintenance operations for a commercial baking facility consisting of hourly associates and a management staff.
- Analyzes and solves technical maintenance issues.
- Leads the achievement of a zero injury workplace by ensuring safe working conditions for associates and compliance with all state and federal regulations on environmental, health and safety issues.
- Manages and develops plant maintenance programs to ensure minimal downtime.
- Ensure associates have the tools, resources and capabilities to succeed and deliver on expectations.
- Identifies, implements and manages capital improvement projects.
- Conducts performance appraisals of the Maintenance management team; recommends and/or implements appropriate training programs to address developmental needs.
- Will be familiar with and utilize the CMMS to analyze data, generate reports and implement actions to improve KPIs.
- Administers and audits all Maintenance safety control programs.
- Administers and audits all Maintenance environmental protection programs.
- Develops technical training programs for maintenance supervision and mechanics.
- Develops short and long term planning, objectives, programs and goals and department budget and cost controls.
- Ability to develop and maintain optimized interdepartmental relationships.
- Manage and achieve set goals for the management of the MRO system and processes.