Want to be a part of the best owner and operators of Apartment Communities in the United States? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, customer focused environment? Then look no further!
The Company:Aimcois a publicly traded Real Estate Investment trust, who provides quality apartment homes to our residents in twenty key markets across the United States. We believe in building communities with you in mind. Aimco pioneered the Apartment industry over 40 years ago and haven’t stopped evolving since!
The Position:Aimco is searching for a qualified Maintenance/ Service Manager for The Crescent Apartment Homes in West Hollywood, CA! Our Service Managers are the key component to each of our community’s success. You will be responsible for overseeing a total of130 units.
This position offers a competitive annual salary, quarterly bonus and an opportunity to live on-site!
- Organized.You are flexible and able to juggle multiple priorities and interactions with residents and teammates smoothly.
- A Maintenance Genius. You are our resident expert on all things technical and are able to teach your team members to grow their skills.
- A Concise Communicator.You offer a clear outline to your team and residents helping them understand the timeline and process for work orders.
- A Team Builder.You educate your team members to prepare them for the next milestone in their career.
- Customer-Focused.You are courteous, calm under pressure, and enjoy engaging with your team and our residents.
- Motivated.You feel energized when thinking about achieving you and your team’s goals. You don’t mind going the extra mile.
- Solution-Focused.You don’t focus on the problem, but instead think about solving it. You keep your word, letting your residents know they matter.
- Practical.You like to be prepared, performing preventive maintenance to avoid surprises and emergencies.
- Great pay and benefits
- Quarterly bonuses based on performance
- Opportunity to live on site
- Unlimited growth and advancement opportunities
- HVAC/ EPA Certification Reimbursement
Benefits: Aimco offers attractive total compensation packages designed to recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans (Starts the first day of the month following 30 days of Employment)
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Wellness and Sick Days
- Maintenance Certification Reimbursement – EPA/HVAC Certification
- Consumer discounts including Aimco apartment discounts and other vendors
- 401k and Employee stock purchase plans
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
Aimco will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the California Fair Chance Act and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Aimco values diversity, andprovides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Aimco prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.