Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity in manufacturing? Immediate openings for Maintenance Mechanics in the Birmingham metro area. Ideal candidates will have a proactive attitude and previous experience in troubleshooting, and preventative maintenance in an industrial setting.
You will be responsible for ensuring functionality and reliability of machines, engines and mechanical systems.
An excellent mechanic must have manual dexterity and great attention to detail. They must be able to work with various machines and tools as well as follow all safety precautions.
- Evaluate problems, develop solutions and determine plan for modifications on equipment
- Inspect machines, engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability
- Adjust and maintain PLC's
- Required to weld and burn
Working hours: 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
- Excellent knowledge of machinery and hydraulic, electrical and other systems and their components
- Aptitude in using various hand tools (screwdrivers, hammers etc.) and precision measurement tools (e.g. calipers)
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices and read instruction, blueprints etc.
- Very good communication skills and problem-solving ability
- High School Graduate or GED is Required (Technical or Engineering Associates Degree preferred)
- Must have at least three (3) years of plant maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment
- Industrial electrical experience is preferred
- Multi-Craft industrial experience preferred
- Commitment to all health and safety guidelines
Click to easily apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please call our office with any questions 205-263-7000.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.