We are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working candidate with experience in a team based manufacturing/production environment. The ideal candidate will have mechanical and electrical experience.
Supports all production/facility equipment during normal operation, performs preventive maintenance on all equipment, and maintains machinery be performing in top operational condition. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A CARPENTRY/BUILDING MAINTENANCE POSITION.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Routinely inspects, repairs, modifies and maintains the production and packaging machinery
• Creates and maintains up-to-date service logs /data files for equipment and machinery.
• Communicates need for major repairs or additions to appropriate manager.
• Maintains a clean, safe working environment.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Must have STRONG electrical skills pertaining to machinery and packaging equipment including PLC’s, controls, drives, motors, 3 phase 480 volt, sensors, photo eyes, limit switches, etc.
• Must have STRONG mechanical skills pertaining to machinery and packaging equipment
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Proficient in OSHA safety regulations.
• Bilingual skills a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Frequently required to stand, walk, and to sit
• Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
• Continually required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
• Continually required to talk or hear
• Continually utilize visual acuity to operate and repair equipment, read technical information, and /or use a keyboard.
• Frequently required to lift/push/carry items weighing up to 50 pounds
• Continually work near moving mechanical parts
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Monday - Friday 3:00pm-11:30pm
Monday - Friday 11:00pm-7:30am