We are urgently hiring for a Maintenance Mechanic. We are looking for hard workers like you! Experienced on Mazak and Haas Machines is a PLUS
2nd shift Opportunity
- Operation of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment. On electrical motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by listening to the Operators, observing equipment operation, listening for problems, using testing instruments, and using a step-by-step problem-solving approach.
- Remove defective parts by dismantling devices using both hand and power tools.
- Use recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as needed and effectively use Lock-Out Tag-Out procedures when working on equipment.
- Control downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricate repair parts by using machine instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintain equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Ensure materials are stored in the designated area of the facility Observes moving the equipment looks at gauges, dials, or other indicators to assess equipment performance.
- Must have 5-10 years’ experience in the following:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work 2nd shift
- Must be able to respond to emergency calls as needed
- Electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic skills.
- Working knowledge of fabrication, machine shop tools, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
- Must be Bilingual English and Spanish
- Knowledge of Mazak is a Plus