Maintenance Mechanic – Immediate opening First Shift
$26 / HRPlus Overtime & Great Benefits & Paid Relocation to the Southern USA
This is your opportunity to advance your career with a stable Tier 2 Automotive company.
Use your skills & abilities on this coveted 1stshift opportunitymaintainingproduction equipment in this industrial manufacturing setting. You will be doing equipment repairs, preventive maintenance, and breakdown countermeasures.
SKILLS NEEDED for this MAINTENANCE MECHANIC position:
- High School or GED
- Minimum of 3 years in a Mechanical Tech role
- Experience with both industrial and production equipment and machinery
- Able to fabricate, repair and or replace parts for production machinery
- Willing & able to work overtime
- Must be trainable, leadable, teachable, & coachable.
TO APPLY:Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgOR alleeATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols) **Resumes sent with a link to an Online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All interview & fee expenses paid by companies.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Human Resources* Distribution
* Materials / Purchasing * Manufacturing Management * Quality Engineers & Managers
Visit our website at www.austinallen.com
Overtime & Great Benefits & Paid Relocation to the Southern USA