Position - Industrial Mechanic (Machinery)
Location - Pontiac, MI
Pay - $18-$25 / HR
Shifts - MUST be open to odd shift and weekends
- Mechanical, welding/fabricating, electrical, and hydraulic/pneumatic.
- Ability to operate fork truck and aerial man lifts
- Must have own tools to complete repairs
- Mechanical - Hydraulic, pneumatic systems
- Electrical (480v)
- Welding and Fabrication (Mig/Stik)
- Repairing breakdowns & perform preventive maintenance
- Complete Problem log sheets, Maintenance repair tags, and other required maintenance records. Assist in training other Industrial Maintenance Mechanics and Operators on procedures and.
- Preform locks out/tag out, confined space, and hot work permits as required.
- General Housekeeping - Clean up tools and areas of work after yourself and others.
- The Industrial Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for the repair and maintenance of the equipment and plant buildings.