Maintenance Mechanic - Manufacturing
AMVAC is an Essential Service and we are hiring a Maintenance Mechanic to maintain the pumps, generators, agitators and chemical reactors and other equipment in our busy chemical manufacturing plant!
Due to growth, we have an immediate need for a skilled Maintenance Mechanic who can analyze the problem, design a solution and resolve the day-to-day issues that occur in any busy manufacturing plant.
What you need:
- 3+ years as a Maintenance Mechanic in a manufacturing plant
- Chemicals / Hazardous materials manufacturing experience a plus
- Hazmat or Hazwoper / OSHA training preferred - does not have to be current
- Forklift (sit down) experience
- Ability to work while wearing PPE, respirators and other protective gear
- Experience repairing and replacing pumps, agitators, motors independently
- HS Diploma; GED a minimum
- 1 year of technical training in an accredited institution preferred
-Preemployment background check and physical required
-Rotating Shift schedule required (days, nights, evenings, graveyard, swing)
What you get:
- Excellent Compensation with Shift Differential
- Health insurance including Medical, Dental, Vision,
- Life Insurance for employees and their families
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with employer matching
- Employee Stock Purchasing Plan with employee discount
- Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay
If you are a Mechanic with Manufacturing experience looking for an outstanding career opportunity - apply today!
AMVAC Chemical Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Excellent Benefits; Shift Differential