Are you a Maintenance Mechanic with industrial or manufacturing experience?
If you know your way around pumps, generators, agitators and chemical reactors and other equipment in a chemical manufacturing plant, we want to talk with you!
Due to growth, we have an immediate need for a skilled Maintenance Mechanic who can analyze a problem, design a solution to resolve the day-to-day issues that occur in any busy manufacturing plant.
What you need:
- 5+ years as a Maintenance Mechanic in a manufacturing plant
- Chemical manufacturing experience a plus
- Hazmat / OSHA / Hazardous material training
- Ability to work while wearing PPE, respirators and other protective gear
- Experience repairing and replacing pumps, agitators, motors independently
- HS Diploma; GED a minimum
- 1 year of technical training in an accredited institution preferred
- Forklift experience
Preemployment background check and physical required
Rotating Shift schedule required
What you get:
- Excellent Compensation with Shift Differential
- Health insurance including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with employer matching
- Employee Stock Purchasing Plan with employee discount
- Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay
- Wellness program
AMVAC Chemical Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Outstanding employee benefits and long term compensation