Maintenance Mechanics are responsible for repairing and maintaining production machinery and equipment. Mechanics work independently or in small teams to ensure a safe and efficient manufacturing production environment.
- Makes repairs to machinery and equipment in a timely manner.
- Completes preventative maintenance activities on machinery and equipment based on established guidelines.
- Reports major machinery and equipment issues and problems to Mechanic Supervisor/Manager.
- Works with external vendors if needed to facilitate machinery and equipment repairs.
- Prepares orders and processes for replacement parts as needed.
- Trains Operators in basic machinery and equipment repairs.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested.
- Embrace the Company Values:
o Empowered To Act
o Committed to Excellence
o Own It
o Do The Right Thing
o Earn Trust
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Experience: 12-14 years of equipment maintenance and repair experience in a manufacturing environment
Specific Job Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with individuals and groups both within and external to the company to achieve desired results.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze an issue/problem and make recommendations for an effective and efficient resolution.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Proven commitment to providing excellent customer service within all dimensions of the job duties on a consistent basis.
- Knowledge of Solid-State Electronics and DC Voltage