Stremicks Heritage Foods in Riverside has an immediate need for a Maintenance/Mechanic Engineer.
As a family owned business, we are not only committed to making great products together, we are committed to making great lives together. For us, this means handing down only the best traditions, ideals, and products from one generation to the next - in everything we do. Our high quality beverages with top tier health standards reflect the same standards of excellence we would expect in our own home. Our integrity and manufacturing processes highlight our commitment to ensuring the health of future generations.
Complies with all Company rules and regulations, GMP, PMO, SOP, and all Safety Requirements.Troubleshoots, Maintains, and Makes Repairs to all Equipment Throughout Facility including but not limited to all Packaging Equipment, Plumbing, Painting, Electrical, and standard Building maintenance.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Any and all areas of the Facility as directed by The Chief Engineer, Assistant Chief Engineer, any Manager or Supervisor. Will be required to report on a job-by-job basis as to progress and completion of tasks as directed by the Chief Engineer.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must be able to do basic Arithmetic.
- Must have the ability to understand automated equipment.
- Must be able to gather analyze and process information and arrive at a sound rational conclusion.
- Must have knowledge of Quality Control Principles and Practices.
- Must have Knowledge of State and Federal dairy processing regulations.
- Must be capable of working as a team or by one’s self and completing assignments in a satisfactory and timely manner.
- Must be forklift certified.
- Must be able to locate parts and supplies, count inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed.
- Must be able to communicate with co-workers both verbally and in writing. Must be capable of using a wide variety of hand and power tools safely.
- Must be capable of troubleshooting, Repairing and performing Routine and Preventative Maintenance
- Throughout the Facility using the following skills: Welding, Cutting, Painting, Plumbing, Carpentry, Masonry Electrical, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Instrumentation and Controls, Refrigeration, HVAC, Steam Generation, Water and Sewer Treatment, PLC Ladder Logic, Rigging, and demolition.
- This position comes with a very competitive pay plan.$26.67+ /hour
- Full Pension Paid for by the Company
- Health Insurance (HMP/PPO Options)
- Paid Holidays