|Title||Maintenance Mechanic - Tripler|
Performs work in the maintenance and service of various mechanical and electrical systems and equipment at the assigned healthcare facility. Such work includes, but is not limited to, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pipefitting, kitchen equipment, hot water generation equipment, refrigeration equipment, machine tool, and motor and controls.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• General Maintenance and repairs of installed equipment and systems to include all aspects of plumbing, compressed gas systems, pumps, compressors, blowers, fans and electrical motors.
• Performs or assist in the performance of the following: rebuilding pumps and compressors, replacing bearings and seals, repair or replace plumbing systems or components, install treaded or sweated pipe segments, repair or replace refrigeration components, and perform maintenance of installed irrigation systems.
• Perform preventative maintenance as assigned.
• Maintains the general cleanliness and appearance of assigned spaces, assist others as part of the maintenance team as required and perform other duties assigned according to personal qualifications.
• Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience with a Facility Computerized Maintenance Management System software (CMMS) highly desired.
• High School Graduate, technical or trade school certificates in related field desired.
• Knowledge of computer software programs to include Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook desired.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs., squat, bend, stoop and kneel for short periods, climb a ladder, stand for long periods of time, constant arm extensions.
• Occasional exposure to elements such as heat, cold, noise, dust, dirt, chemicals, but none to the point of being disagreeable. May involve minor safety hazards where likely result would be cuts, bruises, etc.
This job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
|Send This Job to a Friend|