Under general supervision, maintain, repair, and install electrical systems, services, and equipment for the company. Maintain and provide for the safe condition and operation of all electrical fixtures and systems in client facilities.
- Install and repair wiring, electrical fixtures, power equipment, and components of machinery and equipment following electrical code, manuals, specifications, schematics, and blueprints
- Install and repair control and distribution apparatus, including motors, relays, switches, thermostats, circuit-breaker panels, etc.
- Install and connect power supply wiring, cables, conduit, and electrical apparatus for machines and equipment in new and existing facilities following diagrams, schematics, or blueprints.
- Diagnose and resolve problems in electrical circuits, systems, and equipment using testing instruments and equipment.
- Receive and complete work orders
- Select material and hardware and make time and materials estimates.
- Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean.
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties, including lifting, climbing, etc.
Necessary Skills and Expertise
- 5-10 years field experience as an Electrician
- Ability to read, understand and interpret AUTO CAD drawings, specification, scopes of work and project schedule