Maintenance Reliability Engineer
Leading Manufacturer seeks:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- 3+ years of mechanical engineering or reliability engineering
- Develop, improve & maintain a program for production lines, ancillary equipment, material conveying, dust collection
- Engineering support for reliability and TPM programs throughout a high volume manufacturing operation
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Safety, quality, schedule compliance, new equipment development, preventive maintenance development and management, process/equipment reliability, performance Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Provides Engineering support for reliability and TPM programs throughout a high volume manufacturing operation.
- Experience in a lean manufacturing environment with a demonstrated history of leading problem solving activities
- Computerized maintenance management systems (Maintenance Connection experience preferred)
- Ability to work off hours and weekends
- PLC, HMI, SCADA - Allen Bradley, Wonderware, Siemens, FactoryTalk, etc.
- Water/Wastewater, Energy Efficiency, Industrial HVAC, Central Plant Utilities, Oil & Gas, Food & Beverage, Manufacturing experience preferred
Fantastic opportunity to work for a world renowned organization!
Please send your resume and salary requirements in MS Word format to: PD@LibertyJobs.com
Qualified candidates that submit their resume in the proper format will receive a response in a timely manner.
Contact: Patrick Del Gaone, Liberty Personnel: PD@LibertyJobs.com