Prinsco has a great opportunity at our Chatsworth, IL plant for someone to lead our maintenance programs. This role will be working in a fast-paced, hands-on environment, including:
• Performing regular preventive maintenance on production equipment, identifying potential problems, replacing or repairing parts, testing and adjusting.
• Providing direction and coaching to maintenance team, managing training and work schedules.
• Leading initiatives to improve safety and efficiencies in equipment with a focus on the reduction of downtime.
• Demonstrate commitment to high personal & professional ethical standards
• Live out Prinsco values through hard work, relationships and integrity
• Be consistent with our mission; “To care. To contribute. To solve”
The ideal candidate will have:
• Ability to coach and develop maintenance technicians.
• Experience in planning and executing capital projects and long-term R&M planning.
• A minimum of two years’ experience in hands-on industrial or production maintenance, with a technical degree preferred.
• In depth experience in extrusion, hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electrical/PLCs.
• Ability to read and interpret technical information, including schematics.
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and the ability to achieve a forklift certification.
DISCLAIMER: This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 3 - 5 years