It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
This maintenance position is an opportunity for a highly motivated person who has the ability to drive manufacturing performance through the maintenance of hydraulic, electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical systems with a hands-on approach to troubleshooting. Successful candidates will be team oriented with a continuous improvement mindset. If you enjoy troubleshooting machines, systems, and processes and working in a team environment, then this job may be for you. The position will report within the St Paul Park facility on first shift as a Maintenance Supervisor and will be for a 6 month assignment. Typical hours would be 7am-3:30pm.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Repair and maintenance of manufacturing equipment including hydraulic, electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical systems
- Upgrade and maintain equipment safety guards and other necessary safety devices
- Coordination of controls work with approved vendors as needed
- Driving continuous improvement through trouble shooting and analysis of equipment and processes
- Performing preventive maintenance as part of Attwood’s Total Preventive Maintenance program
- Participation in product launches, including fixture and cell design consultation
- Alter, poke-yoke, and repair equipment / fixtures for manufacturing and distribution operations when needed
- Report out regularly on status of open projects
Education Requirements (special training, college degree, etc.)
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 3+ years prior electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems work experience or combination of education and training required
- Experience with and commitment to lockout/tagout, confined space, elevated surfaces, hot work permits, and other industrial maintenance safety programs
- Machining experience would be helpful in this high mix, low volume facility
- Background in a lean manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Forklift certification is strongly preferred
- PLC and HMI programming proficiency is a plus
- Experience with MS Office preferred
We are the people behind life’s passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
#Brunswick Corporation - Mercury Marine