Ross - A Division of Envolve professionally manages apartment communities located in markets throughout the south eastern United States. We are a company whose success is measured by our residents' satisfaction in making their apartment homes and community a great place to be.
Ross - A Division of Envolve offers a wide variety of opportunities from residential apartment management, leasing, maintenance and more. We are recruiting friendly self-motivated individuals with positive attitudes and a drive to succeed, to join our growing company. We are currently searching for a Full-Time Maintenance Supervisor to work at the Hampstead Windsong Apartments located in Tulsa, OK.
General Purpose of the Position:
Responsible for all aspects of facility and maintenance equipment. Must be competent in the scheduled maintenance and repair of the apartment appliances, HVAC, electrical systems, plumbing, and any special equipment. The Maintenance Supervisor must be experienced and knowledgeable about maintenance assigned to a given property, and must conduct maintenance training for others assigned to the property.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- All aspects of facility and maintenance equipment.
- The Maintenance Supervisor must be experienced and knowledgeable about maintenance assigned to a given property.
- Must conduct maintenance training for others assigned to the property.
- Must possess the knowledge and have the tools to perform on-site basic repairs including HVAC systems, appliances, water heaters, facility electrical systems, plumbing systems, and any other special equipment on a property.
- Required to be available for emergency maintenance calls 24 hours a day when scheduled.
- Performs minor carpentry duties.
- Performs Preventive Maintenance to include winterizing facilities to prevent minimum freeze damage during cold weather, make periodic inspections of HVAC systems, winterize swimming pool equipment and systems, clean the swimming pool and maintain the proper chemical balance of the pool during the swimming season, and ensure all lights/HVAC are turned off in vacant units on a daily basis.
- Trains other Envolve Client Services Group maintenance personnel in the areas of trouble shooting and repairs and inspects the quality of work of the other maintenance personnel.
- Conduct a joint interview of maintenance applicant with Community Manager.
- Must be capable of performing administrative duties including following proper procedures for recording maintenance requests and responding to them, use proper forms, and maintain inventory of parts.
- Must be able to move heavy equipment safely, using proper equipment.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Education and Work Experience Requirements
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years maintenance experience required.
- College degree preferred
- Must be HVAC and EPA certified.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Previous multifamily experience required.
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) certification preferred.
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Paid Time Off
- 11 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Training and Development
Background Screening and Drug Test Required