Weasler Engineering is a global leader in the manufacture and distribution of mechanical power transmission solutions for all varieties of agricultural machinery. Farming, lawn and turf, construction, industrial, and marine OEMs worldwide look to us for innovative and dependable drive train systems and components. Founded in 1951, the Weasler brand is widely recognized for unsurpassed quality, on-time delivery, consistent reliability, and exceptional service.
Weasler is wholly owned by Actuant Corporation. Actuant Corporation is a diversified industrial company serving customers from operations in more than 30 countries. The Actuant businesses are leaders in a broad array of niche markets including branded hydraulic tools and solutions; specialized products and services for energy markets and highly engineered position and motion control systems. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Actuant trades on the NYSE under the symbol ATU. For further information on Actuant and its businesses, visit the Company’s website at www.actuant.com, or visit the links below:
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Location: West Bend, WI
Summary Basic Functions of the Role
Primaryresponsibility is to supervise Maintenance personnel and coordinate all facilities and machine maintenance related activities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the planning, preparation and execution of maintenance projects assigned to maintenance technicians or external contractors. This would include:
- the acquisition of project materials and tools,
- maintaining a detailed execution check list,
- Timely and seamless execution of the projects
- Create and manage PM’s to the established world class standard level.
- Act as the liaison between Maintenance & Production to coordinate PM’s and planned maintenance on production equipment.
- Prioritize and assign routine tasks and machine breakdowns to maintenance technicians on three (3) shifts.
- Leverage our existing Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), GURU to better track & schedule work to achieve a 90% proactive maintenance vs. reactive maintenance ratio, while improving MTTR and MTTF.
- Monitor and track lockout/tag out (LOTO) compliance to ensure consistent adherence to the standard.
- Assist in managing critical spare parts inventory levels to ensure availability.
Skills and Competencies
- Results orientated,
- Strong organizational & planning skills,
- Good communication skills,
- Strong leadership skills,
- Ability to prioritize and balance work (to meet deadlines for machine repairs to maximize machine uptime).
Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree in a maintenance related field or five (5) years equivalent work experience in an industrial maintenance field.
- Machine tool experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems preferred.
- Robotics, PLC and automation experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel and Power Point) preferred.
Note - Position will require occasional weekday and weekend overtime.
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Actuant offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. Choose opportunity choose Actuant!
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer