Located just 20 minutes north of the Ft. Lauderdale, FL sandy beaches, Isle Casino® Racing Pompano Park is home to 1,500 slots, 40 poker tables, electronic blackjack and craps, five restaurants, and racing amenities that include a high-tech sports bar and wagering area overlooking the track. The Isle’s 660 team members are dedicated to providing our guests with an exceptional gaming and entertainment experience. For more information, visit www.islepompanopark.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Perform preventive maintenance and repairs throughout the facility
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for general maintenance of all facilities on property and the property itself. Identify deficiencies related to maintenance of such facilities.
- Responsible for maintaining, repairing, and replacing gaming table layouts with instructions provided by a supervisor.
- Knowledge of the HVAC system, alarm system, and generators. Identify and diagnose deficiencies with the system and take measures to correct deficiencies.
- Identify the need for and perform Mid-level to advanced level Painting, plumbing, electrical work, carpentry, and other projects relating to maintenance of the property.
- Assist with creating Preventative maintenance schedule and follow such schedule.
- Other duties may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Two years of maintenance experience is preferred.
- One year minimum experience preferred in the following areas: plumbing, sweat copper, installation and repair of plumbing fixtures, electrical components, and blue print reading.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid state gaming license.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENTS
- Frequent standing, walking, use hands to handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Able to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The team member is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; high places, fumes or airborne particles, outside weather conditions, variable indoor temperatures, smoke, lighting and noise levels.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!