A successful industrial facility in York, PA has a direct hire opening for Maintenance Technicians on 3rd shift for the upkeep and repair of their industrial equipment as well as their facilities.
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Installation, troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance of industrial equipment, systems, and components- including: washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems, boilers, etc.
- Boiler chemical testing and adjustments
- Indoor and outdoor housekeeping
- Maintenance of inventory
- Maintenance documentation/ recordkeeping
- Monitor subcontractors
- Response to emergency alarms
- HS diploma or GED and 5+ years of industrial maintenance/ repair experience
- Ability to read / interpret maintenance documents & blueprints
- Basic computer skills (MS Office)
- Physical stamina – ability to stand for 7 hours of an 8 hour shift
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience with Boilers, HVAC, MIG, TIG, and ARC welding, cutting and brazing a plus!
Apply now for consideration!