Weasler Engineering is a global leader in the manufacture and distribution of mechanical power transmission solutions for all varieties of agricultural machinery. Farming, lawn and turf, construction, industrial, and marine OEMs worldwide look to us for innovative and dependable drive train systems and components. Founded in 1951, the Weasler brand is widely recognized for unsurpassed quality, on-time delivery, consistent reliability, and exceptional service.
Weasler is wholly owned by Enerpac Tool Group. Enerpac Tool Group is a premier industrial tools and services company serving a broad and diverse set of customers in more than 25 countries. The Company’s businesses are global leaders in high pressure hydraulic tools, controlled force products and solutions for precise positioning of heavy loads that help customers safely and reliably tackle some of the most challenging jobs around the world. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Enerpac Tool Group trades on the NYSE under the symbol “EPAC”.
For further information on Enerpac Tool Group and its businesses, visit the Company's website at https://www.enerpactoolgroup.com/.
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: West Bend, WI
Summary: The Maintenance Technician will support production operations and be responsible for installing, repairing and monitoring industrial processes and machinery as well as performing mechanical tasks to ensure upkeep on machines, tools, equipment, buildings and grounds. This role will require knowledge and understanding of plumbing and mechanical fabrication, bearing types and applications, CNC machine tools, controls and PLC’s, LOTO and OSHA regulations as related to industrial operations. The individual will be required to read blue prints, piping drawings, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics and symbols. Position requires ability to work a flexible schedule on an as-needed basis as well as supplying own tools to effectively complete all tasks required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform all required repairs and general maintenance as noted on work orders with an emphasis on completing safety related work orders first
- Perform all required repairs throughout the building and grounds
- Proactively locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation, listening for problems and using precision measuring and testing instruments
- Repair, adjust, troubleshoot and resolve machine process issues on all required equipment including but not limited to CNC lathes, CNC machine centers, welders and saws
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment
- Complete all required machine PM’s following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals and manufacturer's instructions
- Ability to maintain and install tubing and hose systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair hydraulic systems
- Complete building and grounds PM’s as directed
Manage all work through the electronic maintenance system Guru
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Safely operate scissor lifts, fork lifts, and other material handling equipment
- Requires a broad knowledge of applied techniques in electrical/electronic and mechanical maintenance and repair as is generally acquired in an education equivalent to four years of high school or trade school together with 2-3 years of progressive job instruction and shop experience to become failure with materials, techniques and procedures
- Proficient in English in both written and oral
- Proficient in Math; Ability to do mathematic whole numbers, fractions, decimals and algebra
- Quality oriented and high attention to detail
Must be willing to work long hours and flexible schedule on an as-needed basis
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Actuant offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. Choose opportunity – choose Actuant!
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer