Job DescriptionReq/Job ID: 940381BR
Employing Entity: Sears, Roebuck and Co.
Employment Category: Regular, Full-time
Job Function: Facilities/Maintenance
Store ID: 76476: ASHEVILLE FAC DTR
The Facilities Maintenance Technician II will provide unit level support for maintenance and safety standards, to include the performance of Preventative Maintenance Checks (PMs), and review of in-store maintenance procedures as assigned, in Sears Full Line Stores (FLS), KMart and off-mall stores.
The Technician assists their store in maintaining the standards and disciplines needed to provide a high level of customer satisfaction and impact energy usage. The person seeking this position should be a self-starter, be proficient in completing tasks in the required time frame and have a strong mechanical aptitude. Daily travel is required. Occasional overnight stays are required in remote areas of the country and as emergency situations require. This position reports to the District Facilities Manager (DFM).
- Maintains HVAC and plumbing needs – roof top units (RTUs), chillers, restroom
- Maintains electrical and Communication systems- ballasts, Ethernet
- Maintains material handling equipment - Baler, compactors etc.
- Maintains interior and exterior of the building
- Performs Preventative Maintenance checks requiring technical knowledge
- Perform administrative duties utilizing the Sears Maintenance and Repair Ticket (SMART) system
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned by the District Facilities Manager (DFM)
- Candidate must be proficient in 4 or more areas of the following:
- Knowledge of HVAC and plumbing
- Knowledge of Energy Mgt. Systems (EMS)
- Knowledge of Lighting, Power systems and Energy consumption
- Knowledge of Communication systems
- Knowledge of Alarm systems
- Knowledge of basic Interior and Exterior building maintenance
- Basic computer and communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions
- Valid Driver's License
Keywords: HVAC, Maintenance, Full Time, Benefits, Facilities Technician, QMT, Quality Maintenance Technician