Aptar CSP Technologies, a global provider of polymer custom product protection and specialty packaging solutions, is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician for their Medical Device Subassembly Auburn Alabama facility.
The preferred candidate will have at least 5-7 years’ experience in automation systems preferably in a manufacturing environment. The “best-fit” candidates would possess the following requirements:
- Install and troubleshoot custom automation equipment for subassembly devices,die punch tooling, dial plate automation, inspection cameras and equipment. Other preferred experience including injection molding machines, assembly cells, ultrasonic cleaning equipment, ovens, and Fanuc articulated robots
- Experience with Allen-Bradley factory automation equipment. Ability to program various PLC’s.
- Troubleshoot and repair HVAC, Chilled water systems, and other Clean Room mechanical equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical issues with dryer and vacuum systems, thermolators, compressed air, and chilling systems.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and hydraulic and power transmission; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills. Ability to locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Ability to read, write, and take instructions in English. Interpersonal skills sufficient to communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors and to act in concert with others to achieve tasks. Requires understanding of basic math skills to do mathematical calculations (i.e., convert English / Metric units, weigh materials, calculate percentages).
- Use of material handling equipment when required
- Be able to accurately record information on all required logs, forms, schedules
- Performs daily, weekly, and monthly preventative maintenance on all equipment as assigned by schedules.
- Supports daily cleaning activities as needed to maintain equipment and room requirements.
- Ability to work with Quality Associates to diagnose and make machine process adjustments to maintain quality and productivity requirements
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift 50lbs, climb ladders, and work in small cramped areas.
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
We are located at 1000 W. Veterans Blvd, Auburn AL 36832
Please submit Resumes to email@example.com