As a Service Technician for HHHunt, you are passionate about being Customer Focused and a Provider of Quality Services and Products. This means your top priority is providing customers with quick and effective service, making a positive impact every day with every interaction, and providing a beautiful home (inside and out) for our residents It is HHHunt’s mission to improve the world and how people live by creating meaningful experiences and places of great distinction. We are looking for a genuine, motivated, and driven team member to join our Apartment Living team as a Service Technician. We are looking for YOU!
WHO YOU ARE
- A Super Hero. You seem to have superpowers because you know how (or can easily learn how) to diagnose and fix pretty much anything - electrical, plumbing, HVAC, gas, appliance, structural, lighting, and security systems. You also set the example for all of your fellow Service Technicians by delivering more than your customers expect.
- An Outdoor Enthusiast. You are always looking for an excuse to be outside and welcome opportunities to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. You are happy to be on your feet all day and are not intimidated by extreme weather, sewage, or heights.
- An Engaged Community Partner. You are truly concerned about the needs of others and love to brainstorm ways to help people and causes within the community.
- Organized and Confident. You are flexible, composed, and able to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously while confidently interacting with residents and teammates.
- Resourceful Problem Solver and Team Player. You are united with teammates and follow through on commitments to customers and take pride in delighting them with exceptional service.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Respond to a variety of daily maintenance requests efficiently and accurately.
- Be committed to people by listening to the needs of our residents and teammates with the goal of providing an exceptional resident experience every day.
- Be passionate about our community by ensuring grounds, amenities and office are ready to WOW customers at all times.
- Work well under pressure and be able to drive a company vehicle or golf cart, work with electricity, repair HVAC’s, troubleshoot various appliance problems, perform preventative maintenance, and respond to emergency requests from residents.
- Have a willingness to learn and take advantage of opportunities to receive EPA and CPO certifications.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly.
As a progressive organization meeting the needs of a diverse workforce, in addition to the standard competitive benefits package we also offer birthday day off, 10 holidays, adoption benefits, excellent health care benefits, HHHunt rental discounts, and education assistance-to name just a few. To learn more about this exciting opportunity to join a great organization, visit www.hhhunt.com and discover for yourself why we believe, it’s how you live that matters. HHHunt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.