At Novolex, we take pride in supporting over 10,000 families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
Responsible for maintaining facility and industrial maintenance. Maintaining, repairing and rebuilding various production machines and equipment. Responsible for the set up and use of tools and equipment before production use in order to ensure the optimum level of safety. Familiar with a variety of the production floor’s concepts, practices and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Provide general facility maintenance and repair.
- Provide repairs and modifications to plant equipment.
- Research repair parts.
- Responsible for reading, understanding and interpretation of blueprints, sketches and drawings.
- Responsible for calibrating, maintaining, repairing and troubleshooting instrumentation and equipment for laboratory and manufacturing plant to ensure conformance to establish calibration standards.
- Troubleshooting and repairing industrial ovens, HVAC systems and air compressors.
- Maintain computer-controlled motion of equipment during maintenance process, applying knowledge of program controls.
- Modifies sketches or computer-generated designs of machine components, such as hydraulic system and drive mechanism, applying knowledge of shop mathematics, hydraulics, and mechanics, utilizing computer and software programs.
- Associates degree in area of specialty or completion of a Technical School program preferred.
- 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Basic computer skills with MS Excel, Word and Outlook Email.
- Strong Electrical and Mechanical Skills.
- Experience with 3 phase and high voltage electrical systems.
- Working knowledge of PLC’s.
- Experience working with AC and DC drives.
- Core Competencies: Customer Focus, Action Oriented, Decision Quality, Functional/Technical Skills, Integrity and Trust, Peer Relationships
- Other Competencies Required: Organization/Time Management
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publically post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at 800-845-6051.