At our McDonald’s restaurants, repairing equipment and performing routine maintenance is KEY to serving our customers what they want...when they want it. The Maintenance Technician is a vital part of our team and will work with our Facilities Maintence Manager to make sure our restaurants exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Perform minor tile, plumbing, HVAC, electrical and painting repairs.
- Be on call and respond to texts/phone calls 24/7 in a timely manner.
- Perform planned maintenance on equipment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and follow specified procuedures.
- Able to work well with minimal supervision.
- 18 years or older.
- Flexible scheduling around the needs of the restaurant. We operate restaurants 364 days a year and 24 hours a day in some locations.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Experience in electrical, painting and plumbing.
- Experience in maintaining and fixing different equipment.
- Industrial technology degree preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Uniforms and meals provided
- Great insurance benefits including: medical, dental, vision, life, disability
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution
- A positive, team-oriented work environment
All applicants will be subject to a background check.
Creative Management, Inc. DBA McDonald’s is an independent franchise of McDonald's Corporation. We operate 18 exceptional restaurants located in Ames, Boone, Carroll, Coralville, Iowa City, Marshalltown, Nevada, North Liberty, Story City, Williamsburg, West Branch, Walcott, Washington and Muscatine (5 in the Cedar Rapids area effective 8/14/19). We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.