|Reference # :||19-04713||Title :||Maintenance Technician|
|Location :||Chino, CA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/23/2019 / 04/23/2020|
Maintenance Technician Position Summary:
The maintenance technician position will require the employee to perform daily work functions while assisting the supervisor/manager in meeting the departmental needs in, quality, service and financial goals.
• Maintain and repair conveyor and other warehouse equipment including electronic motors.
• Repair PLC processors, electronic sensors, ie photo eyes and IO cards.
• Trouble shoot and handle preventative maintenance contracts.
• Read blueprints and schematics.
• Assist the supervisor in maintaining a safe, injury-free work environment.
• Maintain parts, usage and repair logs
• Formulate time and work schedules to coincide with the needs of productions
• Generate and prepare maintenance files for all equipment in the facility.Minimum Requirements/Qualifications:
• Conveyor Mechanic; experienced repairing Hytrol, Interlake and Rapistan conveyers
• Forklift Mechanic; experience repairing reach lifts, cherry pickers, swing reach lifts and walkie riders
• Electrical, Plumbing and HVAC experience
• Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
• High School Diploma or GED
• General warehousing experience preferred
• Worker should have or be willing to obtain forklift certification and prior experience operating a powered industrial truck.
• Must be able to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Must be able to work independently and posses problem solving abilities.
• Ability to lift, carry, pull and push up to 60 pounds with or without accommodation.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
• Worker must be able to read and write in English.