|Category:||Manufacturing / Warehouse|
|Description:|| Primary responsibilities include trouble-shooting, repairing, calibrating, maintaining, and/or reconditioning machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, drives, winders, extruders, and other manufacturing equipment including general facility using hand tools, power tools, precision-measuring and testing instruments, etc. by performing the following duties: |
• Troubleshoot malfunctions to identify root cause (electronic/electrical/mechanical/pneumatic) and takes corrective action.
• Resolve malfunction to minimize downtime, scrap, loss productivity, etc.
• Repairs/replaces electrical/electronic component or equipment.
• Adjusts functional parts of device and control instruments
• Performs preventative maintenance in the facility, infrastructure, and equipment.
• Ensures equipment/plant safety devices are functional.
• Keeps records of work completed and communicates spare part requirements.
• Test performance of repaired equipment and communicates with operators.
* Working knowledge of extrusion equipment, winders, instrumentation & controls, air rings, gearboxes, bearings, motors, pneumatics, hydraulics, rigging, etc.
* Functional knowledge of electrical repair/maintenance on manufacturing equipment.
* Knowledge of single and 3-phase circuits.
* Knowledge of AC/DC motor drives and PLC controls required.
* Capable of using calipers, gauges, micrometers, and related measuring instruments.
* Blueprint reading, schematics, and diagrams
* Comprehension and use of technical manuals, shop mathematics.
* Comfortable working at elevated heights.
* Possess a thorough understanding between electrical and mechanical systems.
|Requirements:|| • Associate Degree (A.S.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred. Three plus years’ experience or equivalent education in industrial maintenance. |
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Basic computer skills, Excel, Word, Lotus Notes.
|Job Location:||Dalton, GA|
|Synerfac Branch:||Atlanta, GA|
|Synerfac Branch Phone:||(770) 668-9112|