Watch the following video to learn more: https://video.digi-me.com/mgrc/jobs/operations-support/production-roles-within-inventory-center-and/G50004
Founded in 1979, McGrath RentCorp is a diversified business to business rental company that rents and sells relocatable modular buildings, storage containers, electronic test equipment, and liquid and solid containment tanks and boxes. We operate through five divisions: Mobile Modular, Mobile Modular Portable Storage, TRS-RenTelco, Adler Tanks, and Enviroplex.
McGrath RentCorp is headquartered in Livermore, CA with branch offices located throughout North America. We are traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "MGRC."
Adler Tank Rental, a division of McGrath RentCorp, is a national leader in the rental of temporary liquid and solid containment tanks and boxes. Our products serve a wide variety of industries including environmental remediation, oil and gas exploration, construction, industrial plant and refinery operations. The Company has been growing rapidly and has expanded into new locations across the United States in the last several years. The culture is highly customer focused with a “can-do” attitude, bringing a special blend of service to customers that has fueled product demand and spurred growth. The opportunity to get on board a high-energy, dynamic and growing organization is now, and we are looking for only the best people to be on our team!
· Ensure that incoming equipment is cleaned and ready to go back on rent and mark either green or red tag; if red tag be sure to communicate maintenance or cleaning requirements to the Operations Manager
· Travel to various customer locations to repair or make adjustments to equipment; travel may be daily and may involve extended trips to outlying customer locations
· Ensure that the equipment in the yard is maintained and complete repairs as necessary
· Operate in a safe manner and maintain compliance with state and federal regulations related to protective equipment and safe operation of tools, power tools and other equipment
· Communicate the inventory of shop or yard supplies and equipment to the Operations Manager or Regional Director
· Maintain an accurate record of damages, including picture and communicate to operations and sales staff for billing
· Track daily green-tagged tanks and boxes and communicate in a timely manner to the Operations Manager
· May be required to perform other tasks as necessary that may include but are not limited to; cleaning or organizing or other items related to the equipment at the Adler location or on a customer site
· Mechanical aptitude
· Truck/Trailer repair experience preferred
· Some welding experience preferred
· Required to lift 50-75 pounds or more
· Utilize torque wrench and other oversized tools to adjust bolts and manifolds on tanks and boxes
· Required to walk the yard, up to 50 yards or more at a time
· Inspect equipment for damage or repairs – making notes on documents
· Alternate sitting, standing, walking, bending and stooping
· Ability to bend and lift and/or lift overhead heavy objects or small pieces of equipment
· Ability to drive a forklift or company pick up
· A fun, team environment that values integrity
· An opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the business. You make the difference.
· Flexibility and work/life balance
· Medical / Dental / Vision / Prescription Drug Coverage
· 401 (k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
· Vacation and Holiday Pay
· Generally 7:00 am to 5:00 pm – overtime is required to support the business and customer requests
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation/paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employee Referral Program