Who is Georgia-Pacific? Watch to find out!
''Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the
right roles with the right skills and values.''
- Charles Koch, Koch Industries Chairman and CEO
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Troubleshooting, installing, aligning, dismantling, repairing, and maintaining industrial machinery and mechanical equipment for improved reliability and uptime
- Performing predictive precision maintenance to identify and correct mechanical/electrical defects before machines fail
- Maintaining operations equipment to achieve optimal performance levels and meet customer demands
- Working with operations associates to identify and prioritize maintenance needs
- Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures and actively participating in safety program
- Helping meet or exceed production, waste, and quality goals through a quality maintenance program
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience troubleshooting issues with bearings, chains, sprockets, gearboxes & conveyors
- Experience troubleshooting & repairing hydraulics & pneumatics
- Experience reading technical drawings and schematics
- Willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Experience with PLCs
- At least one or more of the following:
- Two (2) years of manufacturing, industrial maintenance experience
- Two (2) years of military maintenance experience
- Having earned an Associate’s degree or higher in an electrical/mechanical or electro-mechanical field prior to beginning employment with Georgia-Pacific
Our facility in Dubuque, IA is a corrugated box facility. This facility manufactures standard corrugated containers, as well as many specialty packaging products. Produce, poultry and bulk container are a few of our specialty items. With our expertise in direct print and lithographic multi-color boxes, we provide cost-effective corrugated packaging systems for virtually any product. To learn more about our Packaging division, please visit:www.gppackaging.com. And, for an overview of a corrugated facility please clickhereto watch a short video.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf