The Company:Aimco is a publicly traded Real Estate Investment trust, who provides quality apartment homes to our residents in twenty key markets across the United States. We believe in building communities with you in mind. Aimco pioneered the Apartment industry over 40 years ago and haven’t stopped evolving since!
The Position:Aimco is searching for a qualified Maintenance Technician at our Bent Tree Apartments – consisting of 750 total units in Centreville, VA!
Great Service Technicians make our apartment communities a great place to live. Aimco believes that the appearance and maintenance operations of our apartment communities are one of the biggest reasons why our residents choose to call us home. Our Maintenance Technicians are the key component to each of our community’s success.
This position offers a competitive hourly base salary and opportunity for quarterly bonuses!
Are you the right person for the Job?The ideal Service Technician will have 2-3 years of maintenance experience, preferably in some form of facilities or building environment.
- Knowledge with carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and or HVAC skills.
- Strong communication and follow-up skills, both with residents and other team members.
- Team player attitude and take direction from a Service Manager.
- In property management, evenings and weekends are par for the course. The ideal candidate needs schedule flexibility to accommodate a 7-day workweek and be willing to be on call.
- Multi-tasking and adaptation are key elements to success! The Service Technician must efficiently handle a changing environment and be capable of dealing with multiple people and various situations simultaneously.
- Be prepared for physical activity! The Service Technician must be able and willing to move heavy equipment and machinery.
- Great pay and benefits
- Quarterly bonuses based on performance
- Opportunity to live on site
- Unlimited growth and advancement opportunities
- HVAC/ EPA Certification Reimbursement
Benefits: Aimco offers attractive total compensation packages designed to recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans (Starts the first day of the month following 30 days of Employment)
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Wellness and Sick Days
- Maintenance Certification Reimbursement – EPA/HVAC Certification
- Consumer discounts including Aimco apartment discounts and other vendors
- 401k and Employee stock purchase plans
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
Join us and come home to your career at Aimco – Apply Now!