Title: Maintenance Technician II
Location: Framingham, MA
Duration: 6 Months+ possibility of extension
Shift Hours: M-F, 7-3:30
- The Maintenance Technicians will perform daily operations, maintenance and repairs on utility systems, manufacturing equipment and building systems in a highly regulated, 24X7, cGMP environment with little to no supervision.
- Performs Maintenance and repairs on all Electrical systems, Building Automation & Controls and PLC’S. Operate, troubleshoot of control systems and main electrical gear.
- Operate, troubleshoot and repair complex utility systems which may include WFI, RODI, Clean Steam, CIP, Autoclaves, Glassware Washers, production vessels, HVAC, Cold/Warm Rooms, MV and LV electrical distribution, control systems, compressed gases, plant steam/condensate, bulk chemical distribution and waste water treatment under little to no supervision.
- Interpret P&IDs, equipment/system layouts, wiring diagrams, and specifications in planning and performing maintenance and repairs.
- Write/revise accurate operational procedures, training documents and maintenance procedures for various utility systems.
- Supply information and technical data for securing spare parts.
- Provide responsive customer support with emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Perform start up and commissioning activities, as required.
- Work in a collaborative team environment and interact with other support groups such as Engineering, Validation, Quality Assurance and Metrology.
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on manufacturing process related equipment within a cleanroom environment.
- Complete and provide accurate documentation, as required in cGMP operations.
- Oversee work and provide training of less experienced maintenance technicians and/or new technicians.
- May require working in a clean room manufacturing environment including gowning.
- Must be able to climb ladders.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High School diploma or GED
- 3-6 years of experience performing operations and maintenance on utility systems, HVAC systems and/or manufacturing equipment in a CGMP Biotech/Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- BIOTECH/PHARMACEUTICAL, CGMP, CLEAN ROOM, CONTROL SYSTEMS and DOCUMENTATION
- ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTION, HVAC, HVAC SYSTEMS, MAINTENANCE, OPERATIONS, PHARMACEUTICAL MANUFACTURING, TRAINING, WATER TREATMENT, WIRING, WIRING DIAGRAMS, WRITE/REVISEAPQPBUILDING AUTOMATIONCLEANROOMCORRECTIVE MAINTENANCECUSTOMER SUPPORTDESIGNING WASTEELECTRICAL SYSTEMSMANUFACTURING PROCESSMETROLOGYQUALITY ASSURANCE