Maintenance Tech (2nd Shift)
My client, located in Hickory, North Carolina, is currently searching for a Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift). This position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety standards to ensure facilities are tidy and functional. The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications.
- Minimum high school diploma, Associate’s degree or higher preferred
- 4+ years of Maintenance experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience setting up lines
- Plumbing/pump experience is a plus
- Strong critical thinking and creative skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Thorough working knowledge of facility equipment units, their usage, and safety procedures
- Ability to manage time and responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Stand, walk, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crawl, or crouch.
- Maintenance, safety, or manufacturing certifications a plus
- Quality check equipment regularly to ensure everything is in working order
- Install equipment, inspect and troubleshoot equipment
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals
- Report to a Facilities or Maintenance Manager for issues
If you are looking for a stable company that will offer you career advancement and meet the above requirements, please send your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are being scheduled NOW.