Want a job where you work with your hands and interact with residents on a daily basis? A job where you work outside and not get stuck behind a desk? Then this position is for you. Sure, there will be challenging days. After all, this is property management. But we can promise you this, you will never have the same day twice.
Perform maintenance functions in the community, including rental units, residential common areas, office, grounds and parking lots. Requires a highly-diversified base of knowledge and skills needed to maintain the property to satisfy ownership and management objectives.
- Provide general maintenance, cleaning and repair for the community.
- Complete all resident and site work orders as directed.
- Safely operate power equipment and hand held tools such as snow blowers, leaf blowers or a power drill.
- High School diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of work-related experience
- General knowledge of electrical, plumbing, appliances, HVAC and carpentry
- Basic familiarity with computers. Navigate at a basic level within web-based applications
- Available to respond to weather, environmental, on-call rotation, or emergency maintenance calls after normal working hours.
- Comprehend and converse in English to communicate effectively with organization staff, clients and visitors
Top Contenders Have
- Trade school or college degree
- Preferred Certifications: CAMT
- Advanced skill in at least 2 trades (electrical, plumbing, appliances, HVAC and carpentry, etc.)