Technicians are responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of companywide equipment and facilities including GMP facilities, laboratories, warehouse and office areas. Also responsible for the operation and maintenance of facility utilities including HVAC, plant steam, clean utilities as well as plumbing and electrical as required.
- Performs defined PM activities under limited to no direct supervision
- Completes required documentation under limited to no direct supervision
- Operates and monitors basic equipment under limited to no direct supervision
- Operators and monitors advanced equipment under direct supervision
- Executes basic maintenance activities under limited to no direct supervision
- Executes advanced maintenance activities under direct supervision
- Assists with the development and execution of validation under direct supervision
- Supports the installation of new equipment under direct supervision
- Revises and reviews existing maintenance and utility system procedures (SOPs) under direct supervision
- Recommends/establishes new preventive maintenance with direct Manager input
- Trains other technicians on basic maintenance and equipment operation
- Conducts equipment troubleshooting under limited supervision
- Coordinates maintenance activities including repair work and PMs under direct supervision and with constant communication with ManagerParticipate in on-call or emergency response rotation with limited supervision
- Adherence to all procedures/policies in safety is expected at all times
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL SKILLS, & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- 2-5 years previous maintenance/engineering experience, previous experience in a GMP and/or cleanroom facility preferred
- Basic understanding of computer programs such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Must be able to work on feet all day
COMMUNICATIONS & CONTACTS
- Interacts with all departmental staff
- Communicates with other departments under direct supervision and constant communication with Manager
MANAGERIAL & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES- Not Applicable
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are a fast growing, dynamic contract manufacturing privately held company specializing in process development, lyophilization and fill/finish located right in Southern NH.
We are always on the lookout for outstanding individuals, recent graduates, talented professionals, and experienced leaders with a strong work ethic, creative spirit and positive attitude.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and a very generous paid time off benefit. Join our team!
- Located in Bedford, NH0