MERITCARE ONSITE CLINIC!
Our Molding Maintenance Technician performs maintenance on our injection molding equipment. They may provide leadership to other Maintenance Technicians by training and assigning work.
DAY TO DAY:
* Repairs, troubleshoots, and maintains highly complex injection molding production equipment as necessary to ensure continuous injection molding production flow.
* May provide leadership and assign work for manufacturing technicians and ensures the proper and efficient completion of assignments and processes.
* Performs and may plan assignments of a non-routine nature.
* Prepares test specimens, adjusts and operates equipment, and records test data, pointing out deviations resulting from equipment malfunction or observational errors.
* Receives technical advice from engineers or supervisor for complex problems.
* Assists with training other Maintenance Technicians.
* Performs other related duties and tasks as required.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
* Educational experience equivalent to a High School Diploma with three to seven years related injection molding technician experience.
* Excellent analytical skills and the ability to solve highly complex technical problems.
* Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to delegate work.
* Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs.
* Ability to work well as a team member.
* Knowledge of various tooling and testing equipment.
* Complex injection molding equipment repair and maintenance. Preferably with Toyo injection molding machines.
* Test specimen preparation/equipment adjustment and operation/test data recording and analyzing
* Computer skills
* Maintenance issues problem solving
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
* Lifting -- Not to exceed 50 lbs. -- local practice may apply.
* Color perception
* Depth perception
* Field of vision/peripheral
* Fine motor skills
Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ, MMSI) was founded in 1987 by Fred P. Lampropoulos. Merit develops, manufactures and markets single-use medical devices primarily for diagnosing and treating cardiovascular and vascular disease. Merit has been successful in introducing and marketing innovative, high-quality products through its expertise in new product design and its capabilities in injection and insert molding of plastics; the application of its proprietary electronic and sensor-based technologies; and wire, extrusion and catheter technologies. Merit also develops and markets embolotherapeutic products for the treatment of uterine fibroids, hypervascularized tumors, and arteriovenous malformations. Embolotherapy procedures are primarily performed by interventional radiologists and use bioengineered microspheres to create targeted vascular occlusion and drug delivery. The Company is utilizing its competitive advantages and technologies to develop and offer products that address a wide range of needs related to cardiology and radiology procedures performed in hospitals. Sales are made primarily to U.S. hospitals through a direct sales force. The Company markets its products in over 60 countries worldwide, utilizing a direct sales force in Europe, and distributors for the remainder of the world.
MERIT MEDICAL SYSTEMS, INC.
1600 Merit Parkway
(9800 South Redwood Road)
South Jordan, UT 84095
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled