Maintenance Technician – Lovell, WY
Are you committed to safety? Do you enjoy working in a team environment? If this sounds like you, we may have the perfect role for you! Our client has an immediate need for Maintenance Technicians at our Lovell, WY facility. We are looking for highly skilled individuals who can troubleshoot and perform maintenance on manufacturing equipment and who have a thorough understanding of safe work practices. These positions create value for the facility by performing preventative and corrective maintenance leading to increased uptime and reliability, thus helping the facility to meet their production and quality goals. Read on to learn more!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
• Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures
• Troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining mobile equipment and industrial machinery
• Installing and aligning new equipment
• Helping to meet or exceed production, waste and quality goals through a quality maintenance program
• Troubleshooting electrical and mechanical problems and repairing and maintaining all equipment in accordance with plant policies and procedures
• Performing periodic preventative maintenance activities, including lubricating, changing fluids and filters on mobile equipment for improved reliability and uptime
• Installing and repairing mechanical drives, chains, sprockets, gears, belts, and couplings
• Reading and interpreting mechanical and electrical schematics
• Completing mechanical and electrical preventive maintenance activities
• Application of simple problem-solving methods such as 5Y to reduce and eliminate failures
What You Will Need:
• High School Diploma or GED
• At least two (2) years of mechanical maintenance experience, e.g. mechanic, millwright, pipefitter, and/or welder, in an industrial environment
• Experience troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic and pneumatic systems
• Experience troubleshooting issues and making repairs on motors (diesel & gasoline), gearboxes, bearings, chains, sprockets, conveyors, etc.
• Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
• Experience with reading and understanding mechanical drawings
• Experience with precision alignment of motors, couplings, bearings and pumps
• Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations including wearing PPE (protective personal equipment)
• Willing and able to work weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed
What Will Put You Ahead?
• Associates degree or two (2) years of study from a technical college in the fields of Industrial Maintenance or Industrial Technology
• Experience working with heavy equipment such as forklifts, front end loaders, backhoes, etc.
• Five (5) or more years of mechanical millwright experience in an industrial environment
• Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Manufacturing System (CMMS)
Want to learn more about us?
• A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
• Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
• Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
• Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
• Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
• Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify.
Email resumes Sherri.Garza@LKJordan.com