Ferrandino & Son is seeking a maintenance technician to work in a mall environment.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a Mall Maintenance Technician is also helpful.
- Position will require candidate to drive company maintenance vehicle (Van) to commercial locations to perform a large range of facility repairs.
- Ensure timely completion of maintenance requests in workmanlike manner.
- Respond to requests and schedules as directed by Supervisors.
- Troubleshooting, take corrective action, and/or assist with scheduling advanced repairs with our trade contractors.
- Maintain highest level of quality control standards and effectively communicate with the client to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Completion of associated duties and repairs of handyman-oriented tasks.
- Maintain and perform regular van inventory of tools, parts and supplies.
- Must speak fluent Spanish
- Must possess the ability to operate a smart phone or tablet with email capabilities.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more on frequent basis.
- Ability to stand, squat, sit, and walk interchangeably for long periods of time.
- Great customer service and quality assurance skills.
- Ability to write estimates/proposals.
- Proficient with the use of various hand tools and common power tools.
- Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Candidate must be able to trouble shoot and solve problems independently.
- Candidate must possess a working knowledge in all types of commercial handyman tasks. Such as, but not limited to: Minor electrical, plumbing, lighting, masonry, painting, drywall repair, spackling, ceiling tiles and the installation, repair and/or the removal of commercial type carpet, VCT and ceramic tile and grouting.
- Locksmith experience, certifications or schooling is a plus and highly valued by employer.