| Job Description |
Staffmark is hiring for a Direct Hire Maintenance Technician position in Mooresville, NC for a great company! We have an immediate need for people to work 12 hour night shifts (7pm to 7:30am, 4-on-4-off schedule)! If you are looking for a new Maintenance position, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
- Pay starts at $26.25 per hour
- Must be able to work 12 hour night shifts on a 4-on-4-off schedule
- Must have experience using basic hand tools and basic electrical experience
- Use of basic hand tools to disassemble and repair machinery; and restores equipment in accordance with the design specifications
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and testing of mechanical and hydraulic systems/components
- Identifies worn or faulty components and makes corrections as needed
- Installs and/or replaces mechanical drive system and hydraulic control system components.
- Performs necessary adjustments and alignments on motors, couplings, sheaves, sprockets, cylinders, linear slides, etc.
- Sets up and operates metal working machinery such as lathes, drill presses, mills, and grinders in order to fabricate, modify or repair various machine parts.
- Use of basic electrical testing devices such as voltmeters, ammeters, resistance testers, or mega ohmmeters in order to measure/test electrical circuits
- Utilize circuit diagrams to analyze industrial machine control circuits and high frequency/high voltage generating circuits to identify problems
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Experience working with mechanical and hydraulic systems
- Experience setting up/operating metal working machinery
- Basic electrical testing experience
So why pick this position? This company offers:
- Low cost, high coverage medical benefit plan
- Company paid dental and vision benefit plans
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance, free of cost
- 401K and Life Insurance plans
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
Candidates must have: a high school diploma or GED, ability to use basic hand tools, experience working with mechanical and hydraulic systems, experience setting up/operating metal working machinery, and basic electrical testing experience.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.