Imperial Parking or “Impark” is North America’s largest parking operator with over 9,000 employees. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives of our customers and employees.
Here at Impark, our success is defined by the associated values within our corporate culture. These unique principles are exemplified in our day to day business and the lives of our employees. Here at Impark we strive to…
Create Positive Energy…Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer…Be Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable…Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values, and that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!
Impark is currently looking for a Full time and Part Time Maintenance Technician(s)/Porter(s) to join our parking operations for SUNY Upstate Medical University (“Upstate”), in Syracuse, NY
Job Responsibilities :
- Maintain a clean and orderly facility & grounds
- Light electrical work
- General Maintenance and Janitorial work
- Troubleshooting/General repairs of parking equipment including basic repair of broken gate arms and maintaining ticket/ paper level in parking equipment etc..
- Using power washing and power sweeping equipment
- Litter pick-up, garbage removal/ cleaning of garbage containers, cleaning/ sanitizing all areas of the parking facility.
- Cleaning/care for all equipment (parking equipment, tools, vehicles, supplies).
- monitoring and reporting general quality control of parking facilities (trip hazards, defective light fixtures, convex mirrors, height bars, public safety issues).
- Perform sign installation and/or removal.
- Snow shoveling, removal and salting.
- Painting, Mopping and Pressure Washing
- Perform basic landscaping (mowing, raking, trimming).
- Minor surface repair (asphalt)
- Assist customer with the overall in/out process of parking as required.
- Ensure positive experience for all Impark customers and clients
- Work effectively as a team with co-workers and management
- Conduct open stall counts
- Work on special maintenance projects as assigned
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Able to lift at least 80 pounds.
- Problem solving skills and organizational skills
- Able to work nights and various flexible hours
- Able to work while exposed to outdoor weather elements for extended periods of time
- Knowledge or ability to learn parking equipment
- Ability to work with various cleaning chemicals/materials
- Ability to take direction from site manager or supervisor
- Ability to work well with co-workers
- 1-2 years of general maintenance and janitorial experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Positive Attitude
- MUST HAVE VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE, clean driving record, and reliable transportation
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess the drive and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity