Salary ranges from $18.00 to $22.00 per hr based on experience.
The Preventative Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing regular maintenance on boilers, water heaters, A/C units, and dryer exhaust systems in a cost-effective, timely manner, contributing to the overall profitability of the properties. They provide exceptional customer service and perform preventive maintenance while maintaining a professional image at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure decisions made and work completed represent GOLDMARK culture.
- Complete assigned Service Requests related to repairs and upkeep of properties. This includes areas of heating, plumbing, electrical, appliances, and other general repairs. Recommending replacement or repair as necessary. Ensure that all work completed is professional and clean.
- Maintain an organized working inventory of routine parts and supplies at site garages. Utilize required safety equipment at all times.
- Perform seasonal maintenance duties as listed on the Spring/Winter checklist.
- Participate in ongoing training to build and maintain knowledge and skills required for the position.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Travel to other sites and/or locations will be required.
Duties described above are not intended to be a comprehensive list of all activities, duties, and responsibilities required. Team Members may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience, Education, and Licensure:
- HVAC, EPA Universal, Boilers License and Pool Certifications may be preferred, but not required.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to relate to a diverse group of people.
- High School or equivalent education with one to two years’ related experience and/or training preferred.
- A well-organized and self directed individual who is a team player.
- Must have own hand tools, a valid driver’s license, vehicle and vehicle insurance.
- Will be scheduled to work on-call evenings and weekends on a rotational basis.
- Must be able to lift 20 to 50 pounds on a regular basis; on occasion will lift up to 100 pounds.
All offers of employment are conditional, based on the successful completion of the pre-employment process which includes a criminal background and pre-employment drug testing.
Goldmark Property Management is an equal employment opportunity employer