Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Carries out all general building maintenance and janitorial tasks. Must have reliable transportation and be available for after hour emergency calls.
Essential Job Duties:
- Perform preventative and general maintenance and may assist with minor repairs to building and mechanical operating systems.
- Cleaning of general areas, lavatories, stairwells, and air ducts.
- Waste removal.
- Replace light bulbs/tubes and ceiling tiles as needed.
- Perform restroom plumbing repairs and maintenance.
- May assist in tenant improvement construction projects.
- Accept and makes package deliveries from vendors to tenants, as needed.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Other Job Functions:
- Assist with snow removal.
- Responsible for tenant work requests.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Minimum 1 year previous facilities maintenance / janitorial / engineering experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, drawings, schematics, specifications, codes and handbooks - preferred.
- Ability to use various testing devises related to the mechanical trades – preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to function as a team member in a demanding service environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Some knowledge of computers preferred.
- Must have the ability to complete required safety classes that pertain to specific job duties.
Benefits and Perks:
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements; occasional weather related situations.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.