Seeking a Maintenance Tech to work at a Garden Style property located in the Lancaster area to work Full Time. Tech will be responsible for the maintenance of the property.
Job Summary: Maintenance Tech is responsible for the upkeep of the allocated property. Additionally, they are responsible for working on a variety of areas including plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems. Duties include inspecting buildings, maintaining inventory, and scheduling repairs as well as providing customer service and guidance to tenants as needed.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein.
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards.
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems. (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels, etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration, and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary.
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality.
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed.
- Perform manual repairs when necessary. (fix locks, replace windows, etc.)
- Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide.
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned. (painting, carpentry, etc.)
- Assist in budget preparation and ensure it is followed.
- Conduct regular maintenance on HVAC, plumbing, electrical systems, appliances, or other systems in the facility as required.
- Need to notify Management of repairs before they can complete work.
- For bigger jobs that will be outsourced, make sure that you receive 2 to 3 bids for the job.
- Other duties as assigned or required by the property manager.
- Environment/Conditions: In constant movement around property visiting different work locations.
- Essential Functions/Physical Requirements: Lifting and caring material, installing items including electrical, cleaning, organizing, cleaning out units, water heater, and plumbing maintenance, hauling large trash, moving large items such as furniture and appliances.
- Equipment Used: Hand Tools, power tools, ladders, yard maintenance equipment, dollys, vacuum, electric tools, air compressor, cleaning products, golf carts.
- $16.00 to $17.00 an hour + Overtime + Bonus
- Medical Options with Employer Contribution, Visio, Dental
- Paid Holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday, Christmas Day, and New Years Day.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- A High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to understand instructions verbally and in written form.
- Ability to communicate effectively, multi-task, and have good organizational skills.
- Ability to frequently stand and walk.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to frequently lift, climb, kneel, stoop, crouch, and/or crawl.
- Ability to work around chemical cleaning solutions.
- At least one year of previous maintenance experience (preferred)
- Must be very detail-oriented. Must take pride in your work product.
- Must be a good communicator. Will need to provide regular written reports updating the status of work completion.
- Some knowledge with plumbing, electrical, patch, and paint, HVAC, General maintenance.