Miller Management, LLC, a Burger King Franchisee, is seeking a self-motivated, resourceful and reliable Quick Service Restaurant Equipment & Facility Maintenance Technician to work collaboratively with a team of Technicians to service our 21 locations located in and around the Columbus, Dayton and Cincinnati areas.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be an important member of the team and will be supported with the tools and training needed to succeed in our dynamic organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly maintenance on kitchen and refrigeration equipment to include: Coolers, Freezers, Beverage Units, Ice Machines, Coffee & Tea Machines, Steamers, Fryers, Broilers, Microwaves, Shake Machines, Conventional Ovens, etc.
- Perform general facilities repairs, upgrades and maintenance related to plumbing, exhaust fans, landscaping, lighting, signage, exterior cleanliness, etc.
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain HVAC and electrical systems
- Assist with fire prevention by checking fire suppression system and extinguisher certification dates and reporting needed service to Vendor and Director of Operations
- Maintain accurate records and receipts for purchases, repairs and service requests
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs as needed
- 1 years of commercial refrigeration and/or commercial cooking equipment repair experience
- HVAC, Plumbing and/or Electrician’s Certification a plus!
- Strong sense of responsibility and project and time management skills
- Upbeat, positive attitude with great ability to make quick, smart business decisions
- Ability to successful pass a drug and background screening
- Ability to work varying shifts including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours during a shift, lift up to 60 pounds and use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- $15 up to $25 Hourly Wage, commensurate with experience
- Paid Overtime at 1.5 times the regular rate after 40 hours a week
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation
- Company Vehicle